Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Walk on Campus




On Friday after class Caleb and I decided to walk around one of the lakes on campus. At one end of the lake is a waterfall. It was relaxing to chit chat about the day and walk on the trail. On the way back to the car we pointed out a squirrel to the kids. Kaiya's face lit up with a big smile and Brigham kept circling the tree that the squirrel was in. I assume he was trying to find a way to climb up. He kept asking me to get the squirrel for him "git'um mom; mom git' the ruirrel."

4 comments:

Coty said...

LOL that is just precious...oh, and it's totally gorgeous on campus.

mena said...

Amazing campus. And have I told you enough times how lucky you both are to be there!!!! I love the picture of Brigham by the tree. Thanks for the book read idea, I will for sure check it out.I will let you know how I like it.

janie said...

Did you get the squirrel? do they have flying ones there? What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Dad is still in OK and hot and tired, but Tuesday will be here soon!

Gwen said...

Holy Crap! That first picture is soooooo pretty. And Brigham's story is cute!