We didn't do very much in Homer. I drove to the town and ate lunch with the kids. Then we stopped to play at one of the parks and drove home. Obviously not the most eventful day. But I enjoyed it because I got to see my maiden name plastered everywhere.
Yeah, I know it is a pretty funky way to get my kicks, but what else are you going to do with two kids and time on your hands.




4 comments:
That is so cool that you got to see your name all over town. I wonder if I could go anywhere and find a sign with Queensberry on it. keep a look out for it o.k
Watch for Toone too!
Mena, they have a Queensbury, New York. But, I could not find a Queensberry. They almost got it right.
Gwen, a town named Toone does exist. Next time you are in Tennessee check it out.
Any other special requests. He He
No way you really found Queensbury?? Most of my life this is how people thought that you spelled my last name. Too weird but thanks for looking it up, you are too fun!!
Post a Comment