

I hate what humidity does to my hair just call me the frizz queen. However, I love what is does to Kaiya's hair. It dries in these perfect little curls. It is so fun. So, even though I can't wait to get back to a dry climate for my own sake, I will savor how cute and curly Kaiya's hair is here.
I am not sure how well it shows up on the pictures because she is still a little baldy, but I thought it was worth a shot.

6 comments:
Cute little curly girl. I love her hair like that!!! To answer your question about where that picture was taken it was at the grotto.
That is so cute. I had naturally curly hair when I was little so I think it's way cute when little girls have curly hair! House is still standing - potted flowers are not doing too well, grass is needing some love!
she's such a peach! I could just squeeze her up!
What cute grandkids I have! I have just figured out how to comment, so many so of them will come through. It looks like you are having lots of fun.Love, MOM
Oh my heck her hair is adorable! I am so glad that it is curly I remember talking to you about it and wondering if it would be curly. How cute!
Emilee- she is so cute, it reminds me of blythe's hair when she was little. So cute!
Post a Comment