Friday, July 18, 2008

The Pageant


Okay, so we finally made it to the pageant after some Greek food and yummy homemade ice cream for dinner. We arrived early to set up "camp" and let the kids run in the grass. Also, the actors were walking around to visit with people. It was nice talking with them.
Just before the show started the whole stage lit up. It was just a sneak peak a the cool effects the play would have. They were super. Even though I already know the story of the Book of Mormon, the story line moved fast enough I did not get bored. It was a great way to spend the evening and end our day in Palmyra.

4 comments:

mena said...

I have always wanted to go to the pageant!! Now seeing this post I am wanting to throw caution to the wind and pack up the car and leave asap!!! So very neat.

Gwen said...

I love pageants! Hopefully some day I can see that one.

Chalan said...

That looks like so much fun. I am happy for you guys. And yes, Emilee I cut my hair :). Tell Cabes I'll let him know about the Obama signs. I'll remind Ryan of the $100 again. But don't count your chickens before they're hatched Cabes! :)

janie said...

I am so glad that you got to go to pageant! It is a favorite adventure of ours and now you know what we loved about going.