Towards the end of the drive we stopped at one of the beaches and let Brigham and Kaiya wade in the water. Caleb and I skipped rocks and watched the waves. I was amazed at the rocks on the shore. They were black in color, thin and smooth. Super neat, and perfect for skipping.
Even though the thought of being sick and wanting to be in the car might sound strange, it was a relaxing day. The sun was shining, the view was beautiful, and I love cruising around with some favorite tunes.




4 comments:
as weird as that sounds i am toatlly with you, as long as the radio is on i can cruise for hours...sick and all. I love it.
Cool rocks and Aubrey and I both love the outfit you are wearing, way cute!!! Regan just went and looked at the map to see where you guys went....total Palfreyman!!!!
LOL Mena, Your comment makes me smile. Just on Sunday Caleb was talking to Travis on the phone. They both had an atlas out and were looking at it together.
It is such a great trait to have. I only hope Brigham and Kaiya have the same Palfreyman thirst for knowledge.
I cannot believe how big Brigham and Kaiya are it makes me so sad and happy they are so adorable. I wish I could see you more.Love Aimee
Post a Comment