We had fun making and smashing sand balls. Unfortunately, we forgot to bring the beach toys, but no worries. Brigham keeps a Thomas Train in hand at all times, and Kaiya is getting to be a pretty good runner and managed to swipe another toddler's yellow shovel. (He He He)
Actually, I think it was an abandoned toy, however I did spend a fair amount of time keeping her out of other people's bags and away from other children's toys.
Brigham loved driving his train through the sand tracks I would make. He soon wanted tunnels and would have fun crashing his train through the sand mounds I would make. He never gave me a chance to complete a tunnel.
I would make the sand balls and then Brigham and Kaiya would try to throw them into the water. Looking back later I realized I had taught Brigham and Kaiya the bad habit of throwing sand. Oops!
I suppose Kaiya has learned to accept Brigham's form of brotherly love since she didn't even cry. Maybe we should have aunt Chalan teach her some "Jungle Woman" attack moves. :)
After the beach we walked along the dock. It was fun to watch the ducks, birds, boats and the approaching lightening storm. Yes, while we were there an electical storm began, so they had to close the beach. Luckily we were already soaked, so we didn't mind a little rain. We watched a storm the entire drive home. It was beautiful.




3 comments:
Kaiya is so cute in the second video. When the water touches her toes she keeps backing up. Cutie pie!
Looks like you had a fun day at the beach. Loved the video of Brigham and Kaiya- Yah I'll have to teach her the jungle woman! He - he! :)
I can't get enough of your kids. Don't get me wrong I like seeing you two Adults and what your up to, but; your kids are soooo cute, Emily must have really strong genes to overcome caleb. !! Ha ha ha , Actually, believe it or not people, Caleb was qutie possibly the cutest little kid ever!
Post a Comment