1. I love how dads are so tough and strong, but become so tender when handling a little baby.
2. I love the image of Caleb getting teary eyed at the birth of Brigham.
3. I love walking in a room and seeing one of my children asleep on Caleb's chest.
4. I love that my own father is so patient and hardworking. He is willing to sacrfice so much time for his children and has so much wisdom and faith to share with others. I love that he is so talented and that so many of his students have told me he is the best guy in the world.
4. I love that my father-in-law has a joke ready for every situation and is so giving to others.
5. I love that my father has sung "You are my Sunshine" to me every Valentine's Day as long as I can remember.
6. I love that Caleb works so hard each day to provide for his family.
7. I love that my father-in-law has a stockpile of helpful sayings, quotes and advice to share.
8. I love that my father has always shown respect and love towards my mother.
9. I love that my dad took time out of his schedule to take me on "daddy daughter dates."
10. I love the pure happiness on Caleb's face when he plays with his children.
11. I love that Caleb takes time to read to his children each day.
12. I love that my Grandpa Gilbert is so sweet to my grandmother and is such a gentleman to everyone. I love to see his soft laugh while he watches my children play.
12. I love that we have a day dedicated to think about the contributions our fathers make in our lives.
I am so lucky be surrounded by great fathers. I want to wish them all a Happy Father's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Emilee- I love your father's day comments. I'm glad, like you, we have a day to relfect on our fathers. and love the song you chose today! :) Great minds think alike they say!
Don't we have some sweet boys in our life. We are sooo lucky!!! You dad sounds like a great guy.
Hey don't you leave tomorrow on the big trip??? I hope that you will still blog about your adventures...let me know and good luck driving out and our prayers will be with you for a safe trip. lots of love to all the fam. I will miss those cute kids of yours!!!
I love your blogs. I really enjoyed your thoughts about the several men in your life. You are lucky to have so many. Love, MOM
I love your blog, I enjoyed reading your Dad's thoughts. You are so lucky to have several wonderful Dad's in your life. I hope that this comment will actually go through. Most of them don't. Love, MOM
Post a Comment