Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday at Art City Days

Emilee and Brigham

Bailey, Kaiya and Brigham


Caleb and Travis


Brigham got the be the conductor


We spent the weekend at the Art City Days. It was fun to see the parade, enjoy the carnival and watch the fireworks. Brigham was really fun to watch this year. During the parade he was fascinated with the firetrucks at the start.

After the parade we walked to the carnival where Brigham rode the train 3 times with his older cousin. Thanks Chance and Bailey--awsome older cousins! He also rode on the cars, but his heart belonged to the train. So, after one final ride on the train we left.

That night we watched fireworks at Caleb's parents house. Brigham was obviously more fun to watch than the fireworks (not that I am biased). At the first boom he said "oohh." He continued to repeat that word over and over throughout most of the show. He had his train named "Salty" with him and at one point during the show he said "see 'em Salty." Then he said "Salty's turn" and held the train up high so Salty could get a good look at the fireworks. Gosh, I think my little boy is adorable.

More Photos

6 comments:

Chalan said...

Brigham is so cute- what a cute firework story. Guess it's over for another year- but this year was sure fun! :)

Gubba said...

You're not the only one who thinks you have cute kids, I wish we would have come over for the fireworks just so I could have seen Brigham's reaction

Aimee said...

Oh that sounds like such a fun weekend! That is so cute that Brigham enjoyed the fireworks and of course salty too. That sounds like to much fun. P.S. I love Caleb's shirt is that the one you got in Reno?

Gwen said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Do you think you'll have time for one last trip to the park before you guys head out?

mr. yeti said...

Hey Emilee I lost your phone number so if you want. You can call me and then I will have it hope your trip across country was good.
Love Ya

mr. yeti said...

Aimee I don't know why is says Tyler