Friday, May 23, 2008

Seven Years And Still In Love

I never took a chance to post about mine and Caleb's anniversary. We celebrated seven years of marriage on May 10th. This year also marked our first decade of knowing each other. We married exactly three years after the day we met. I am amazed how the time has flown. Now, ten years and two children later I am still head over heels in love with Caleb. I am so lucky to have married my best friend. Life is great, but it is even better when you can be with the one you love.

2 comments:

mena said...

You two are such a match made in heaven. I really believe you were made for each other and how lucky you are to have found one another. Happy Anniversary!!!!! I thought I could get a little mushy....sorry but its true.

Chalan said...

Fun to see your wedding pictures! I can't believe it's been that long- time does fly! You two look so cute- happy late anniversary!!