Friday, May 9, 2008
Ode to our Saturn
Today we sold our car. We thought it was a good idea, but now we miss it. When the purchaser drove the car away Brigham turned to me and said "mama car, mama car" then he started to get frantic and cried. I thought he was unique and cute until later when Caleb came home from work. I told him I had sold the car. He got kind of quiet and said "I didn't even get to say good-bye." He even got a little teary eyed. Now I know where Brigham gets his sweetness. It certainly wasn't from me. I was bummed about not having the car anymore, but I was more concerned about how I am suppose to get around now. Yikes! The bottom line is this little white car was fantastic for us. Hopefully we can find another that will be just as good. In the mean time, if you see a lady strutting around Tooele with a kid on each hip, stop and offer her a ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow, Emilee- I can't believe you sold the car. Wow! So are you looking for a new car? I'm with Caleb- I get a little attached to my cars. That is so cute that Brigham cried. If you lived here, i'de give you a ride. :)
Oh man you got rid of the car all ready... we were thinking about buying it for Aubrey.BUMMER!!! That's alright though we didn't have the cash to do it right now anyway. I hope that you can find a new car soon,let me know what you are looking for and maybe I can keep my eyes open. Emille, If you needed me I would come in a heartbeat to take you anywhere you needed to go!!! by the way Happy Mother's Day to a WONDERFUL mother.
Let me know if you need a ride anywhere!
Post a Comment