Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Little Chef

One Morning after making breakfast Kaiya woke up. I went to get her out of her crib leaving the frying pan and carton of eggs on the stove. When I came back into the kitchen Brigham was cooking his own breakfast. He had pulled a chair up to the stove and cracked an egg into the pan. He was stirring the egg and gave me a huge grin when I walked in. I thought it was so cute I let him finish. I turned the stove on removed the egg shells from the other egg he cracked and let him stir the eggs until they were cooked. He even added his own salt and pepper. I placed them on a plate and he ate them all.
He is such an independent little thing. I swear he will be ready to move out on his own at the age of five.

4 comments:

mena said...

I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times.....that is the cutest kid I have ever seen!!!! he kills me. I mean I have some cute kids but he really takes the cake. I can't get enough of him.I'm not just saying it because he is my nephew either.

wild bri said...

Caleb
Wow what a blast from the past! The last time I saw you you were just a little kid, I guess that means that your brother and I are really old. Your family looks great, cute kids.
Where do you teach? I am assuming your went to Taiwan on your mission, or did you just pick up Chinese on your own? Regan told me you taught in Monticello for awhile. We manage both the La Sals and Abajos (Blues to the locals) so I spend a fair amount of time in Monticello.

Chalan said...

Brigham is so cute! Can I say it enough? I'm with Mena- it's not just because he's my nephew either. He is such a cute kid!

Gwen said...

That is really cute! He has such a fun personality. And those cheeks are to die for!