Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Oprah calls it multi-tasking"

Why just go down the slide when you can take a teeter-totter down the slide. Oh, Brigham today you showed me the true meaning of multi-tasking.


It was so fun to watch him. He would push the teeter-totter up the slide. Then he would hop on and ride it down the slide. It was such a hoot. I am not sure how many loops he made, but he had several people laughing.

He even managed to push two wheel barrows around. What an efficient child.


3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh Emilee he is so creative. You know he has got to have a bright mind if he is multi tasking at age 2. I bet you were laughing when he was going down.
love ya Aimee

Gwen said...

That is soooo funny! Did you just laugh? I would have been rolling!

Chalan said...

Your kids are so cute- Brigham is such a funny kid and pretty inventive I must say! Way to make sure you use all the toys!