Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sometimes I just have to laugh!



I was looking through my pictures and I came across these pictures of Kaiya. I have no idea when they were taken, but I am pretty sure I know why. They still are making me laugh.
In case you didn't know Kaiya loves hats! She often walks into the room with all sorts of strange "hats" on her head. The most recent one I remember is a piece of polka-dot wrapping paper. She kept informing me it was a polka-dot hat. She was so proud of it.
She is such a goofy girl. I love all the odd ball things she does. I can tell already how much she likes to be the center of attention and how much she likes to make people laugh.
And yes, those are Brigham's underwear she is wearing. No worries! I don't let he go public with them. I just keep the pictures for future blackmail purposes. :)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

She makes my laugh, too. She is soooooooooooooo cute and creative.

Chalan said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures! She is quite creative!:)

janie said...

Hey at least she is choosing healthy snacks!

mena said...

ADORABLE!!!

Gwen said...

She's sure a cute girl! I love that!

Unknown said...

That is quite the outfit. Your kids are growing up so fast. They are about the same age as ours. They are so much fun aren't they.