Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter 2009



















Since my camera was out of commision on Easter Sunday the next week I snapped a few shots of Brigham and Kaiya in their Easter clothes with my mom's camera while I was in Reno. In addition to these my very kind sister in-laws snapped few extra shots with their camera's at the family Easter egg hunt. Thanks to everyone for helping me document my Easter this year.

4 comments:

Coty said...

Okay, the pic of Brigham bending into the fountain is just to die for. Cracking me smooth up!

Is it just me, of is Kaiya really beginning the transition between baby cuteness and little girl beauty. She's adorable Emily.

Chalan said...

I love Kaiya's dress. They both look so cute!

Caleb said...

Easter Hunt looks fun. I wish I could have been there.

Unknown said...

Happy mother's day.
You have some cute and happy children.

Mandy