Well since my life as of late has been a little on the dull side, I will share my new hobby with you.........
Yogurt: 1 Package FREE

Two gallons of milk: Free
A1 Steak Sauce (large size) $.94
Kraft Mayonaise: $.94
Kraft Miracle Whip: $.94
Kraft Ranch Dressing: $.94
Family Size Whaeat Thins: $.99
Rice Krispies:$0.50
Mini Wheats: $0.50
Frosted Flakes: $0.50
Cream Cheese $0.38
My friend told me about this fantastic way to shop. I have been getting some amazing deals. I started out a little rusty for example I spent $64.00 and saved $40.00. The next trip I spent $44.00 saved $40.00. However, last night I did my best yet! I Spent $45.00 and saved $95.00. In addition I earned two free gallons of milk, 25 free Ipod songs, and an extra two dollar coupon !!! I have been trying it for several weeks and each week is a little better. I still have a lot to learn, but this is my newest hobby/addiction and I love it!!! I will definately have fun while I am learning.The website is called http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/ even if you don't need to pinch your pennies, finding great deals is super fun.




5 comments:
Impressive!! I am going to try it! i hate how much groceries cost!! :)
The thrill of the hunt is what gets me!
I have heard of this and have always wanted to give it a try. I will be asking for more details K. Thanks for the great tip. Can't wait to see you Wed. for the Big b-day party.
I am glad you posted this I was trying to remember the website. I would rather have pictures of the kids however much I love a good sale!! HaHa love MOM
Thanks for the information. I would like to try it.
Mandy
Post a Comment