What is a sign it is time to revisit your parenting skills?
This.......Kaiya walked in the room today, propped her doll in front of the television and then left. Ouch! That was a wake up call. It is time I revamped my mothering skills.
I am sure that you are a mother who is gentle and nice and meek. So your child showed the same way to you when they need you in the morning. My kids usually wake up around 5:30. And most of the time thay simplly stood next to me and called, "Mommy, Mommy, it is wake up time. Mommy..." They would go on and on untill I woke up. haha.
4 comments:
Love it!
We are all guilty of that one:)
You are so funny. Don't take it personally. You're a great mom!
I am sure that you are a mother who is gentle and nice and meek. So your child showed the same way to you when they need you in the morning. My kids usually wake up around 5:30. And most of the time thay simplly stood next to me and called, "Mommy, Mommy, it is wake up time. Mommy..." They would go on and on untill I woke up. haha.
Mandy
Post a Comment