
Brigham was insistent on choosing his own outfit. I let him. A few minutes later he waltzed in the room wearing the following outfit. In case you need clarification of the tights wrapped around his neck, they are his scarf. Of course the yellow boots paired with shorts is also a nice touch. Way to go Brigham. Welcome to the wonderful world of fashion.

I opened a container of Play dough for Brigham and Kaiya to play with. A few minutes later Brigham walked in the room and announced he had a bug in his ear. I thought it was a cute little bug. I think it looked little like a cell phone headset, perhaps that is where he got the idea.

This is Brigham and Kaiya's car. If you ask them where they are going it is always to go buy a train. Normally they just sit under the table and hit various invisible buttons, but today it looks like they upgraded to bucket seats.
I love you kids. Thanks for keeping life interesting.
5 comments:
Kids are so cute! In this indisputable instance, yours. :)
Yesterday I spent two hours in nursery, and I don't think they'll be able to drag me out of there anytime soon. :)
Kids are definitely the spice of life!
I really think that you have the cutest kids EVER!! I love these two and they look like they just have so much fun hanging out together. It looks like they will be good close buddies for life. Very sweet.
Maybe BRigham and Juju can start a fashion business together. Fashion MUST run in the family.
Love Brigham's outfit! He looks so cute. I agree with Mena- that you and Cabes have the cutest kids! I love the picture under the table in the baskets. It reminds me of me and Caleb as kids. Looks like they are great friends! And they sure have a fun mom!:)
I like the cell phone headset. So creative. Brigham sure is getting big.
Post a Comment