I think the finger in the nose is a nice touch
Brigham has decided he really likes these nerd glasses. He calls them his Harry potter glasses. Kaiya of course still loves to wear her sunglasses around the house. The other day when I went downstairs and they were both wearing their glasses. I decided to take pictures. The final picture is the first picture that has Brigham taken that included the entire person. I was so surprised he didn't cut off any body parts that I decided to post it even though it shows my house in all its messy glory.




4 comments:
He's going to hate that picture when he's older!
And... as Ethan would say, "You are dorgeous!"
Love the finger in the nose and I LOVE your book shelf! I want that in my house. Very cool. Plays rooms are not supposed to be clean Em, if it's clean it means no one is having any fun.
Your kids are cute, they keep ME entertained!
I remember when Leif and Sam's room looked like that picture...it was never really what someone could call "picked up". I just got used to the way it looked after a while...and now they don't do it as much to their room anymore...it's all over the house!!!
Tis why I'm glad for warm weather...so I can kick 'em out!!!
:)
Oh Emilee that is hilarious how kaiya stuck the doll to the T.v. and left the room guilty as charged.
I love Brigham's fashion he is getting so old, it is crazy he looks like a little boy. Good for you letting him pick out his own outfit. It's good for his self esteem!
I love those glasses your kids have on they look exactly like harry potter, did you make them?
I love you!
Give me a call, I miss talking to you on the phone I don't know how my life has gone on with out our chats?
Post a Comment