Sunday, February 7, 2010
Valentine's Day
So this week as I was setting out my Valentine's Day decorations I realized how happy I felt. I had no idea how much I love this holiday. Perhaps it is because I love the color pink, but I would like to think there is more to it than that. The conclusion for me is that without all the commercialism of Christmas I get to spend a whole month thinking about the people I love. But even better than that I get to try and think of fun ways to let others know what they mean to me. Valentine's day.....another great holiday to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I've decided this year that I'm in love with Valentines day too! For all the same reasons. It's nice having an excuse to tell people you love them!
I L0VE YOUR BACKGROUND..REMIND HOW TO CHANGE MINE. I AM BEGINNNING TO HATE IT. LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY..WE WILL GET TO SPEND PART OF THE DAY WITH NATALIE, MICHAEL AND MADISON SO THAT IS A REAL PLUS!
Post a Comment