Day At Sea
We spent the first day at sea. In the morning Caleb and I spent some time exploring the ship and enjoying views and sunshine. Unfortunately most of the family was sick in bed. However, we soon met up with Regan and Mena and tagged along with them. It made for a fun day at sea.
You win some..... 
...you lose some.
But if you have never attempted ping pong on a rockin' ship I highly recommend it. It makes for some interesting play and takes pInG PonG to a whole new level.
It was on this day at sea that Caleb discovered his cure for sea sickness. ICE CREAM! We lost count after 20, but it seemed to work. He was up and about all day; he didn't' get sick.
After a fun day relaxing, eating, chatting, games and savoring the fresh air we returned to our cabin to find the first of our adorable little towel animals. I am not sure why I liked the towel animals so much, but it was fun to come back at the end of the day and find which animal Gene had left for us.Tonight was the first formal night on the ship. It was fun getting dressed up and enjoying a nice fancy dinner. After dinner it was off to the show. A few more ice cream cones and it was off to bed. We would arrive in Juneau in the morning. I quite enjoyed my first day at sea.







4 comments:
Look at that handsome couple! You're gorgeous!
Fun cruise pics- i'm going to steal some for the book:)!
What a wonderful trip. It sure is beautiful in Alaska
What a wonderful trip. It sure is beautiful in Alaska
Post a Comment