Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pretty Cool!

Have you ever wondered if you have enough food storage? I found this cool website that will calculate how much you have. It will ask you how many people in your house and ask you specific of how much you have of each item. When you finish entering your information it will calculate how many days of food storage you have. It tried it out. It was kind of fun.
It is called the food storage analyzer. Check it out.

http://beprepared.com

By the way....if you post about it on your blog......they will send you a $10 gift card........have fun...

1 comment:

janie said...

Ok I am so proud of you. You have a great food storage and I am sure a great feeling of comfort because of it. I left a comment once before, but I noticed it isn't here. Did you delete it??? LOL