so cute em, It was fun to see you and your cute family on the 4th. How was nitty gritty??
I love his hair! but it will definetly be cooler and hopefully, grow back. See you soon.
I love the phrases! Your kids are the cutest! Missed you on the 4th!
We had lots of fun on our trip! It's always great to get back though. I'll try to post the pics soon. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute em, It was fun to see you and your cute family on the 4th. How was nitty gritty??
I love his hair! but it will definetly be cooler and hopefully, grow back. See you soon.
I love the phrases! Your kids are the cutest! Missed you on the 4th!
We had lots of fun on our trip! It's always great to get back though. I'll try to post the pics soon. :)
Post a Comment