On Father's Day we attended Caleb's extended family reunion at Mapleton Park. It was nice to visit with everyone there. At the park there was playground for the children to play on. With two toddlers I consequently spent most of my time at the playground. Brigham has color coded all of the parks in town. We have the red park, the pink park, the purple park and we can now add the chocolate park as Brigham decided to call it. (notice the brown color scheme) 





After the reunion, since Caleb and his cousin were still busy chitty chatting I started snapping various shots of Brigham and Kaiya to ward off my boredom. That is when I discovered this fun black and white feature on my camera. Can you tell I had fun with it?
Kaiya

I love this shot because I have so many pictures of Brigham with his head tilted in the exact same pose
It is hard to tell that she is in the middle of a jump. Her feet are off the ground. I think that is super cute. I love the expression on her face.
It is hard to tell that she is in the middle of a jump. Her feet are off the ground. I think that is super cute. I love the expression on her face.
She had such a ball dancing in the gazebo.
Brigham

His traditional "I'm too busy running to take a picture mom" pose.
He was fascinated with the butterflies imprinted in the sidewalks..
Gesturing to several large trees in the park, I told Brigham to choose a tree to stand by so I could take a picture. He chose the smallest tree in the park. It was not quite what I had in mind, but still made me smile.

He was fascinated with the butterflies imprinted in the sidewalks..
Gesturing to several large trees in the park, I told Brigham to choose a tree to stand by so I could take a picture. He chose the smallest tree in the park. It was not quite what I had in mind, but still made me smile.

The night ended with a little joint gazebo dancing. It was a fun reunion and a great night.







5 comments:
I LOVE b&w pictures...and i love that brigham picked that tree. so cute. he knows what he loves, even if it's not what most would have chosen.
It looks so lush and green at the family reunions, just beautiful!
Glad you enjoyed yourself!
I love the pictures? Where is your hair, Caleb???
cute kids!
i love the pics of my super cute neice and nephew. I am a proud aunt:) also love that brigham has color coded all the parks. what a doll!!!!
Cute pictures! I love that Brigham names the park by color- so cute. The chocolate park- what could be better than that? :)
Post a Comment