Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Little Classified

Free to a good home. One adorable 3 year old male toddler. Occasionally well-mannered and often well-behaved. Currently acquiring potty training skills. Comes attached to a small blue train named Thomas. Filled with an extra dose of giggles, hugs and kisses. If interested call
1-800-Bri-gham.
I walked into my living room and discovered that Brigham had pulled the cushions off the couch and was fake sleeping. Apparently he was not only tired but cold, so he covered himself with a newspaper. I thought he looked so cute. When I asked him if he was a little homeless toddler he said "yes." Apparently he is in the market for a new mom. :)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

This is my most favorite post you've ever put on here!

mena said...

Whatever the highest bid is I will double it!! I love this kid. I want him
...me,me,me,mine,mine,mine.
He is one of my most favorite nephews. He is truelly a special kid.