About a month ago I took the kids to the park. Amazingly, I even took my camera. Not suprisingly, I forgot I had taken these pictures until I downloaded them onto my computer. All I can say is "that is so Emilee."
They look like they were having a blast!!! I bet they slept good for you, mine always sleep good after they go to the park. Your little ones look like Cherubs don't you think? so angelic.
Very cute pictures of the kiddies. I had fun with you guys at the polar express and the cabin. I'll see you at the Christmas party or maybe sooner. Love the picture of Brigham under the tree!!
5 comments:
they are so cute and loved having them close for a few days for some Grandma time....Maybe they should come out before August! Love, MOM
Don't you just love happy little surprises like that? I do!
PS. I love the picture of Brigham for your header!
They look like they were having a blast!!! I bet they slept good for you, mine always sleep good after they go to the park.
Your little ones look like Cherubs don't you think? so angelic.
Very cute pictures of the kiddies. I had fun with you guys at the polar express and the cabin. I'll see you at the Christmas party or maybe sooner. Love the picture of Brigham under the tree!!
Post a Comment