Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy 70th Birthday Aldeen

On November 10th my mother-in-law turned seventy. We held a suprise party for her at the Magleby's restaurant. All of her children except Bentley and his wife Bev were able to attend. Each of her siblings and Clark's siblings were able to come. It was a great party with yummy food and an out of this world chocolate cake. We also had a game with memories from Aldeen's life, and ended the evening with a video tribute (great job Mena)of Aldeen's life.

I could not have asked for a better mother-in-law. Anyone who knows her well can attest to what an incredibly generous and gifted woman she is. She has taught me so much and I am thankful she is my mother-in-law.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALDEEN!

All of the children and children-in-law

Clark and Aldeen with all their children

Aldeen with her siblings and sister in law

PS: She is a U2 fan. Definitely some great taste when is comes to music.

2 comments:

Chalan said...

Fun night!! Cute pictures. YOu and Mena put me to shame on the blogging. I better blog this today! :) Thanks for bringing the balloons!

mattandmarcee said...

You guys did a great job!! Sounds like it was such a fun party, thanks for posting the pictures so I could see how fun it was!!