
Unfortunately these pictures don't capture the extent of ice cream smeared all over Kaiya's face, legs, arms, ears, car seat and anywhere else she could reach. As a matter of fact she was my inspiration for the blog post. Basically anything glossy and shiny you can find in the picture is ice cream.
Kaiya is still new to the wonderful world of ice cream and can't seem to shove it in fast enough. However, Brigham a little older and more experienced prefers to eat his ice cream a little slower and with a little less mess.When I took these pictures Kaiya had already devoured her entire ice cream cone, but Brigham was just getting to the cone. I think he likes to savor it.





5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. When my kids were little they would eat it so fast that they would even eat the paper that was on the base of the cone and not even know it. Too funny. I was so happy to see you posted! I love the song choice!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have the cutest kids. They are so cute. I love the ice cream everywhere. Good to see Brigham is learning to "savor" it.
Also, glad you started getting your halloween out. fun, fun, I still want to go to Taipan. Have you been lately? Maybe Mena could come and we could go down to cheesecake factory too. That might be to much for one day? maybe 2 days. Anyway fun to see your post as always.
Good idea Chalan!!! You know I am in for sure. I can do it all in one day but I know it might be harder for you two with the little kids, so let me know what works for you two. I'm ready just say the word. I have not got out my Halloween decor...to each his own but I have a strict rule that I can't put it out until Oct.1... thats just me and my silly ways.
well hi there it looks like you guys had a fantastic b-day. Thanks so much for the invite I am certain "it's in the mail" Well it looks like fun
how funny...who doesn't love icecream? i do...to a fault; i just ate some today actually hehe.
the kiddos are adorable.
Post a Comment