Happy Birthday Brigster!!
If you ask Brigham "how old are you," there is a chance he will answer "I'm free."
In celebration of his third birthday we held a belated birthday party in Utah county. The theme was Trains. We ate pizza at the park and of course ended the night with cake and ice cream. I think he loved all the attention.




Of course all the kids loved opening the presents.
In my unbiased nature I think it is adorable.
In celebration of his third birthday we held a belated birthday party in Utah county. The theme was Trains. We ate pizza at the park and of course ended the night with cake and ice cream. I think he loved all the attention.
Brigham liked his cake and was very excited to eat his "Brigaham Train"
Kaiya LOVED it too!!
Thanks everyone for making it a great birthday for Brigham.




5 comments:
One of my favorite bloggers is back!!! I am soooo happy!! Welcome, welcome, welcome back. The birthday party pics are so cute and Brighams comment about being free is the cutest thing!!
ahhh YIPEE!!!
the birthday party looks amazing; what a cute idea for a cake!
I'm oh so glad you are back, i've missed your posts.
-Coty
Yee-hoo!!! I'm so happy you have returned to the land of blogging!!! We missed you. Fun to see Brighams bday photos! What a cute "free" year old!
Welcome back! It sure looks like Kaiya enjoyed the cake! Did you make it? It's adorable. I'm glad that you decided to get the internet back.
Em- We have come so far... I think I remember your third Bday party!
It looks like you are having a blast being a mom! Your kids appear to be having a great time as well. :)
Post a Comment