Our last reunion days were spent in Vallejo, California. Those who were up early enough took a tour of the Jelly Belly Factory. Caleb and I unfortunately missed it, but it sounded really cool. After the Jelly Belly Tourists returned everyone spent the day at Six Flags Amusement Park. One neat suprise for Brigham was Thomas Land. He got to meet Sir Topham Hat, ride in Bertie the Bus, Harold the Helicopter, and of course Thomas. We all had a super fun day. Caleb and I are seriously thinking of returning this December during our Chirstmas break.
These kids were soooooooo excited to ride on Thomas. They were glued to the fence waiting for their turn. 
Thanks mom and dad for a super fun reunion. We look forward to next year. There are not too many pictures because we were so busy having fun.
These kids were soooooooo excited to ride on Thomas. They were glued to the fence waiting for their turn. 




3 comments:
Me Too! I'll go to Vallejo again.
i bet brig was super excited to see and thomas. looks like fun. i want to go.
I can only imagine how excited Brigham was for Thomas!
Post a Comment