Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love Music

I can't live without music. If I am in my car music is playing. If I am at home music is playing. I just love it. And there never seems to be enough music. I am always finding new songs I love. And with one or two exceptions I love every genre of music there is. The love of music is an important part of my identity. I find it therapeutic. Music will help me express how I am feeling. Often it can set my mood for the day. Fellow music lovers will understand what I am trying to say.
About this post....usually, I will hear songs on the radio and think I want to put that on my playlist. Somehow it never gets done. This post is to commemorate my success at finally tracking down a song and adding it to my playlist. It is kind of an odd song to showcase, but it does happen to be the first one.
It is a song I have heard on the radio quite a bit lately. There is something "catchy" about this song. Enjoy.

3 comments:

mena said...

I love love love the killers. Great song Em. I also am a lover of music. Maybe that is why I just dig you so much, That and your ability to kick anyones butt at any game!!!! Speaking of games...when are we going to get together and play some?????

janie said...

It was fun having you here. Music is definitely a part of our lives. We had a "You've Got Mail" most of the way home...needless to say I have it memorized! Love you

Coty said...

What a great post. I love your dad, too!!! Unfortunately, it's been so long since I've seen him.
Happy Birthday Brother Homer!!!


Oh, and I love the pink!!!