Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sushi Anyone?


Caleb has always wanted to try sushi. He finally got his chance at a Japanese restaurant in town. His opinion of sushi:

"I thought it was good, uh, I thought it was good. It was better than I expected."

I know my sister Holly likes it. Maybe I should try it too sometime. Too bad I'm such a chicken.

6 comments:

mena said...

I have tryed sushi a couple times and don't geat how people LOVE it. It is o.k but I'm more of a comfort food girl!! Em, I can't believe you didn't try it.

Coty said...

yuck yuck yuck...i waited until i was 16 then i trie it at kyotos...didn't even swallow it. i ran straight to the bathroom and you can emagine what happened next...but don't let me deter you...by no means...

Gwen said...

Brave man! I could never eat raw fish.

Caleb said...

Mena, that's exactly how I felt about it. It was alright, but I, also, I can't understand why people LOVE it

Gubba said...

I can't quite tell from the picture wether you like it or not, I guess that is how you felt about it, miso manos

Chalan said...

I haven't tried it, but some friends were telling me I had to go to Happy Sumo because the sushi was soooo good. Maybe when you get back we could all go over. Unless you're done trying sushi? :) Can't wait for you guys to get home. Mom called and said it was so fun seeing you. Try to get some pictures of the fireflies. Also, Emilee have you got your copy of Breaking Dawn yet? I have 200 pgs left. I kind of don't want to finish because then it will be over, but i'll probably finish today! :)